terça-feira, 8 de setembro de 2015



consciente e subconsciente (...)




segunda-feira, 7 de setembro de 2015

The subconscious is my theme to lecture which is the blogger's collection and I always try to focus on it in my thread for faithful keep me and have some consistency in my intentions for which reveal myself, is a theme alargadissimo and immense sheds, but late I will quote: Murphy, Maslow, Piaget, Lacan, Foucault and Freud and our contemporary authors. So when writing for my daughter, I did so in the belief remember something that lived and wants to revive, and develop my perceptions, assumptions, and conclusions (...) and this my excerpt meant to remember everything again. because the subconscious is basically a remote file, where it fetches reminiscences and some still latent unusual (...) António Cardoso.





Eliana,
I write for you and TOLSTOY because living this moment that video documents, is unique to man and the woman was randomly looking for (...) and what my surprise on you tube where I have account and keep My Documents, videos, comments excerpts I do, I reviewed that saved were the videos, because I like to save and to review, and admire them, especially when I see that "love happens" after displaying some videos to your mother see and Carolina, chose this Jamie and Nikki and understand that happiness exists and that "rose has thorns."
   But I liked me better explain with words, because they know the power they have, materializing these words do not fall for the "idle word" no consequence, ie, is from the word succeeding actions and deeds, but for that we have to be "slaves of the word" (slaves no sense to enslave), but slaves of that word in compliance, implementing.
   Then as a product of that union's sons come to increase and strengthen this unity around your love for the Creator says in his lº. Book, Genesis, contains in its infancy, (...) an unforgettable description of something you start, obviously everything has a beginning, and it is this passionate description and so we read: "In the beginning, therefore He has Creator existed.
    Land that is our planet as we conceive it, "was uniform and void," but let us stay here, it is not any aspect of theology that want to lecture, but before and so alone, its protagonists are we this Globalized World where the Life by which underlies, man and woman, as if it were an appendix, bound by this thread that binds us together, man and woman life, the question is whether underlie life or man and woman, who's first? To assess this evidence only to say that this three-dimensional view, falls outside the ground that each of the parts of the three-dimensionality, that is, in its specificity,we want to bring the issue that each of these parts, as we have seen that there are three life, man and woman a different degree, but yet all interconnected, as if it were a whole.
Marriage is a union of two people, speak of love, puderiamos here say that it is actually everything that happens good and the sense in which its definition has not certainly arrived for a given universe of people in general is a fact, but for others like me who believe in love it has already reached its "climax" (see the Passion of Jesus Christ).
   And to understand necessarily need to be in the predisposition to hear: 1 .. The story is alien to ordinary mortals, this issue cuts across society, in addition to many "if furtarão this narrative" 2. Another proof of love of the two women that King Solomon sentenced and well that it was the real mother became Justice took the child because it was her (needless to say, at this time we do not dispose of this technology for DNA analysis) because the other woman went so far as to "ask the King to cut the child in half," she said that it would be not for her or for the other. It should also say that the King used to divide the child ploy. (that's why the right "there are nuances" to discover the truth by all means known us and substantiating means they have to convince the Judge.
   But let us move forward these two proofs of love, surely there will be many more and my worthy interlocutors already have life experiences that Love Field. Finally love is (...). António Cardoso

1 comentário:

  1. Este excerto escrevi para a minha filha Eliana, para lhe recordar os autores de Psicologia do seu Curso, por forma a tê-los na memória, para fazer a sua dissertação do Mestrado, na UEL, University East London.

    ResponderEliminar