domingo, 13 de setembro de 2015

The world we live in and the technology at our feet (...)



The world we live in and the technology at our feet (...)




These social networks today with a certain predominance of exposure of spending leisure time and others such as: birthdays, dinners, parties, holidays, travel etc. etc., people in this way interacting with other moments that come the way and each speaks for itself, whatever is the freedom of expression a democratic achievement (see Constitutional Law).
But what I mean and serves as reason to add to what had already written in January this my excerpt transcribed essentially follows what interests only gauge the text does not at all because at this time of writing referred to that my friend told me a particular biblical context.
It is not ethical focus here the particularity to the universe of interlocutors to read. There should be harmony all faiths or open societies not linked, where the "secularism" is a freedom, since it solely to the individual and it is assigned the right to arbitrariness and is therefore free to be.
So will expose essentially what I wrote in January this year and in relation to a title made for this my friend on the social network, said: "Sometimes it takes a disappointment to learn that life is not made only of joy, but attempts ".
Given this, I wrote:. "I am a friend to tell him thank you, but friends also serve to speak well and flatter friends, or criticize The criticism comes light, because we could not see each other again, will be the other fazê- . And I take it to be your friend to criticize him, at this point .... My criticism is: a friend can not monopolize this social network, always appearing to fill the page, a space ... One, two articles, large or small does not matter the extent of what will expose others will notice and will be happy with you. I do not falls within the guts to tell you right at the beginning of the conversation. "I'll tell you what happened to me at the University for some years, had a colleague who had the defect always intervene to speak, with no questions asked Professor, interrupting the course of the classes, was a law of discipline, and he wanted to show ... (modesty apart), as an employee of the Court , was accustomed laws, waiting my time to step in and note if it was gang chief. Conclusion no one spoke, I took the courage to turn to the teacher and say he Teacher could not allow these interruptions because undermined the whole class. The outcome does not matter ... nothing. Are the words, and again I think not forgive my frankness. "
From what we have heard these words, is recurrent in social networks, there are certainly people who complain and are faced with these situations, the fact that they are "online" and can be displayed the leadership that is wanted, "has to be weight and measure "," not so much the sea or the land. "
What was said serves as reflection for what (...) everything is for display and harms to open up a page, we liked to see the diversity, not only blue, or yellow, but red, violet and green etc. it's like a garden is more beautiful when it shows this diversity of colors of the flowers and plants, rejoice in the eyes of those who see them.
It's like in social networks, which is good speaks for itself, for instance. Daily vow to do to social network Google * an excerpt from something that gives me the "estantâneos of life," or others that will get in past real situations with me and take this opportunity to express my experiences and my way of being that certainly is " naked "now and at the mercy of those who read me.
As for the title I set out to write this my friend, who warned you, to be your friend, she suggested a relevant title wrote, "Sometimes it takes a disappointment to learn that life is not made only of joy, and yes attempts. "
Yes really need to have some disappointment, someone who shows us the finger and says, "what we do not hear."
But that's how life a constant learning (...). António Cardoso

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário