sexta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2015

... An experience, my excerpts (...)



... An experience, my excerpts (...)

There is always a start in life for anyone, when I opened my eyes I saw a face and instinctively uttered the word "mother," I think what is happening generally with everyone, the person next to us and so it happened, mother, but because every mother is the one who creates, who loves, who teaches and educates, all this woman has done for me, Luzia Gomes this mother who had and stayed with me until the age of thirty-six years. Always lived with me now to Antoinette my wife we ​​were three, then to marry came the three children she still watched them, the older ones, for I have two more who were born after, obviously she can not accompany them I acompanhei- until the time it was possible.
Its physical existence came to an end on 20 April nineteen hundred and eighty seven, but it's a rare day that I do not remember it, is in my subconscious (...) good memories his white hair and energy had, your physique, was narrow, would not have more than fifty such kilos, it has always been so, with great force, lucid until the end, generous and extremely understanding, making it, by people who knew her as a confidante and adviser .
Muxima, first of all have the meaning that in "quimbundo" one of the dialects of Angola to say: heart. This deep name that the people attributed the Queen and Mother (Muxima Mom), is located in the municipality of Quiçama, Bengo Province, Angola, the Church is facing the River Kwanza, is an ex-libris, the fortress church and Rio, this lindissima stop has attracted a large number of pilgrims, noted that the African continent and the most Revered.
She made me know the way to Muxima, place according to her mo said, "it was here where thou wast request" because my mom did not reach, it was customary to make a 'novena' and meet the same "Novena" and the "Novena" was held. Conxistia, as its name indicates stay in Novena nine days, after which, one would expect the divine providence, and it was so.
She said "You are the son of" Novena "I asked the Virgin Our Lady of Muxima, after being born even with months old, I was introducing me the Virgin and so on successively year after year was a constant.
Muxima, a place that has to do with my culture, I am from Luanda where I was born in the Central Hospital of Luanda, August nineteen hundred and fifty one, in one of the wards for the purpose, for it was at that time that the mothers had their children.
Workers lived in the neighborhood, was a neighborhood that had such limits Massangano Street to the north where there is housing made by the State, by a construction company to "Abricon" were villas and cottages, and south to Mission Street St. Paul, the west on Street Paiva Couceiro, and this by Rua António Enes rather the Workers Quarter was a block of several dwelling houses according to possibibilidade of each of these residents, the urbanization of "Abricon" is within the mesh of the city.
The trade of that time, were the mixed trade shops, Lima, Pine, Kings and the Ram, had the market at the foot of Mr. Lamb's house, which was banking, the Lamb family, the owner Maria Lamb, the children Mario, Fatima and José Cordeiro, the eldest son was the father José Mário, groomsman my daughter Eliana, Jose Cordeiro played Viola in N, Gola Rhythms, also Chica, who was part of the family and Anita mother José Mario.
 I lived with my godfather Mario Gomes, son of Virgilio Pedro Gomes, who was Broker Officer, and founder of the African National League, my mother as he called him was mother of Mario Gomes, who worked in Sousa & Tavares, General Mechanical Repair and played in athletic, and also in Machado field in District Workers.
The Luzia mother told me I should have a sponsor, and chose his niece Victoria Cross, daughter of Nurse Blond, was by her grandmother Blond.
I do not intend to tell the beginnings of my life, but the occasion did not let me omit it would be like a ball that desmancharia starting with a tip but will not let me tell you all, only these excerpts serve to describe the journey of my life, for example; I studied at the Mission of St. Paul, Primary School, later Technical School Emidio Navarro, and then Industrial School of Luanda.
These are prominors that everyone has and I tried to count them not as an obligation, following a criterion and focus on dates, I think it is not necessary, what is needed is to have an understanding of these features and bring them to the public without shame, because is the truth and get us as well tell the little that we are, naturally, that's what matters.
Started working in the Courts, Civil Courts and Correctional Courts, these are a few steps of my life. António Cardoso

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário