quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2015

"Um pensamento fugaz"



The theme that will analyze, read it yesterday from someone who asks a question. "Why is Life does not give reason to choose" step to transcribe verbatim:

"She said, VALENTINE IOLANDA in its passage. "For me I have to be kilometers away. Away from all these people coming and going physically while the mind and life of them get stuck in one place. Away from all these charges than I should be, always in the same litany: college, get married, have children. And if I do not? What if I want out of here now to anywhere in the world? Tattooing, go to a nude beach, plant a tree, turn vegetarian for two days, dating a surfer with dreads, out into the world, be happy, be simple, be myself. Why is that life does not give you that choice? "
In February I wrote about what I said Yolanda saw her worried perhaps even angry and tired of this life, according to her, saying, comings and goings of various people while the mind and life of them get stuck in time and in one place, because is the life they have. She did not want this life and he wondered, college, get married, have children. What if I do not, she claimed, and several "memory flashes" as it says in the text.

He touched me your words and the sudden claims, believing it can take forward its irritability understood it, however, that outburst was latent in his subconscious, she was freed briefly going so far as to admit: "Why that life does not give cause for choice. "

Given this, I wove my considerations for finding timely and can perhaps bring to my theme that serves as a reference to the blogger "Conscious and Subconscious" that is my link, then said as we read below:

So is this content that leave few words. At first, it seems that it is saturated with the life she knows, with all these bustles day-to-day, wanting to change for a freedom that thinks its because his own, finds itself in this right by submitting all and passing over, that the values ​​which underlie like you, college, get married, have children ... etc., etc., because these values ​​happily reside in your subconscious that are already part of it, because they are the desires of a society and education provided by his family by the multiplicity of a wide range of choice, for her were inculcated as the best and the successful culmination and its realization. We have no doubt because it will have a say certainly will meet-and desvaneios this fleeting thought, not pass a "thought", an attitude of freedom that will dissipate because it is unreal that will not materialize because it is abstract to idea, although concrete thought behind the design and exposed as no more than that. It's healthy to have this presumption, because freedom is merely the following value life the greatest magnitude. The second stage belongs to the she only, especially what is said here reflects the reality, however, the greatness of mind, the "fleeting thought" it occurs to us because we are human and the sense of freedom drives us to "surreal"
.
Finally, today, I made an addition to my excerpt I wrote in February for my interlocutors can read.

I think, in my speech in general, I traced the essence that comes to mind is, however, for it is "Conscious and Subconscious" there are two sides in this "unique status of humans," as thinking beings, they conjecture, perceptions, failures and emotions, and memory flashes etc. It is precisely here that we have to clarify positively and negatively, what is implied due to the education she received, it goes without saying that the best è finish university, marry and have children, alias that underlies it. Now negatively the "flash memory," so I got a title "fleeting thought".


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário